HobbyStar 60A ESC includes plenty of programmable options and it's versatile waterproof design allows you to drive in extreme conditions. Motor leads come with pre-installed 4.0mm gold-plated bullet plugs for easy, no-soldering connection and ESC is equipped with Dean's style t-plug on power leads.
NOTE: In order to make fan replaceable, the plug is a standard design so it is advised to unplug fan if running in heavy water conditions.
- High-quality components, high-current capable
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity
- Built-in 6V, 3A Linear BEC
- Built-in cooling fan
- Fully programmable, can be programmed with LED Program Box
- Output: Continuous 60A, Burst 380A
- Input: 5-10 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo
- BEC: 6V/3A
- Resistance: 0.0007 ohm
- Motor supported: Brushless sensorless
- Application: 1/12, 1/10 on and off-road car (not recommended for heavy 4x4 applications)
- Size: 41mm(L) x 33mm(W) x 35m(H)
- Weight: 104g)