Big 1/8 vehicles require a heavy-duty ESC to handle the demands of large motors, and the HobbyStar 150A Sensored ESC delivers the smooth, reliable power you need. Sensored design means it can be used with either sensored or non-sensored motors, and it is capable of handling up to 6S LiPo power. Features multiple adjustment points which can be programmed via LED Program Card or via Star-Link USB link, and we even pre-wire it with high-quality 10AWG silicone wire (includes Dean’s style t-plug on power leads and bullet-plugs on motor leads).
- Enhanced throttle response, explosive acceleration and smooth, linear operation for optimal driveability
- Handles up to 6S LiPo
- Multiple adjustment points
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off, over-heat protection and signal loss protection.
- Sensored design is compatible with sensored or non-sensored motors
- Continuous Current: 150A
- Burst Current: 1080A
- Resistance: 0.0002ohm
- Suitable Car: 1/8
- Motor Type: Brushless sensored or sensorless
- Cell Count: 2-6S LiPo, 5-18S NiCd/NiMh
- Motor Limits: 2S LiPo ≤ 6000KV, 3S LiPo ≤ 3500KV, 4S LiPo ≤ 2600KV, 5/6S LiPo ≤ 2000KV
- BEC Output: 6V or 8.4V/3A
- Dimensions: 55x48x37mm
- Weight: 179g