The perfect ESC for 4WD short course trucks, 1/10 vehicles with high-power systems and lighter 1/8 scale vehicles, the HobbyStar 120A ESC delivers the smooth, reliable power you need. Sensored design means it can be used with either sensored or non-sensored motors, and it is capable of handling up to 6S LiPo power. Features multiple adjustment points which can be programmed via LED Program Card or via Star-Link USB link, and we even pre-wire it with high-quality 10AWG silicone wire (includes Dean’s style t-plug on power leads and bullet-plugs on motor leads).
- Enhanced throttle response, explosive acceleration and smooth, linear operation for optimal driveability
- Handles up to 6S LiPo
- Multiple adjustment points
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off, over-heat protection and signal loss protection.
- Sensored design is compatible with sensored or non-sensored motors
- Continuous Current: 120A
- Burst Current: 760A
- Resistance: 0.0003ohm
- Suitable Car: 1/8
- Motor Type: Brushless sensored or sensorless
- Cell Count: 2-6S LiPo, 5-18S NiCd/NiMh
- Motor Limits: 2S LiPo ≤ 6000KV, 3S LiPo ≤ 3500KV, 4S LiPo ≤ 2600KV, 5/6S LiPo ≤ 1900KV
- BEC Output: 6V or 8.4V/3A
- Dimensions: 55x48x37mm
- Weight: 142g